Page 1 of 1
Ammo Crystal Glass -Clear
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:52 am
by Augustus
Has anyone tried this, or an alternative, for clear glass like search lights? Just wondering if it's any good or should I just try a dunk in Aqua Gloss?
Cheers
Re: Ammo Crystal Glass -Clear
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:31 pm
by Vleugelmoer
It depends on what you are trying to achieve mate. If you are trying to protect the clear parts, I would recommend Johnson Future / Clear floor wax. If you are looking to make small windows and light lenses thinned white PVA glue is my preferred method, But have been experimenting with Vallejo Clear Still Water lately and think I will be using that for my light lens needs in the future, this because it is clear from the start unlike PVA glue.
As always happy modeling and keep sticking styrene.
Paul