Page 1 of 1

My LCVP UGH

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:25 pm
by InitialProduction1
OK warning! I just found out what the F.M company stands for "freaking morons" !! This kit is horrendous the flash is SO bad, I thought I'd have to use my beltsander to clean it up. Anyway I've started. :crazy:
2016-07-10 17.05.01.jpg
2016-07-10 17.05.28.jpg
2016-07-10 17.05.54.jpg

Re: My LCVP UGH

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:34 pm
by InitialProduction1
I have more picks of this turd but I think you guys get the idea. Just a bad kit. :eeek:
2016-07-10 17.06.20.jpg
I have a better shot of the 2 lbs of flash in my Tray, but the site says the photo has an error. too big hahaha.
2016-07-10 17.06.45.jpg

Re: My LCVP I'M OUT!

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:27 pm
by InitialProduction1
Glad no one was watching this turd build, I'm so done with this kit, I started to add the deck, after adding the ribs, which they don't show you how to add the rids, they give you a faint idea where, and how, but you need to check references, hell the deck doesn't even go all the way across port and starboard, what's up with that?. Heck the 30 cal machine guns are made of the softest metal ever, if you breathe hard it will bend. So I'm out, unless I find something my skill level with ships or boats will apply. Can I just buy a rubber duck and spray it light blue? That's my skill level with ships and boats. :tongue:
2016-07-13 09.03.17.jpg
2016-07-13 09.01.58.jpg