Revell 1/32 Eurofighter Typhoon "Battle of Britain"
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:29 pm
She's finally done.
Saw the Eurofighter demo at Swansea bay Airshow last weekend. Stunning aircraft and so quick to change direction. Incredible noise and sight. Seeing one flying 500m in the air flying at full reheat is something that makes your ears bleed but it's worth it. I was surprised at how visible the kink in the wing is.
The decals weren't great they became a bit flaky under the varnish and lifted so I had to repaint the roundel on one side. Lettering peeled on the other side so I had to mask and re-paint. I dropped the thing at one point and the nose tip broke off and got lost. Had to make a new one out of Milliput. Has Aires wheel wells and cockpit. FOD covers were scratch built (The extent of my scratch building capabilities for now) from plasticard and staples.




Saw the Eurofighter demo at Swansea bay Airshow last weekend. Stunning aircraft and so quick to change direction. Incredible noise and sight. Seeing one flying 500m in the air flying at full reheat is something that makes your ears bleed but it's worth it. I was surprised at how visible the kink in the wing is.
The decals weren't great they became a bit flaky under the varnish and lifted so I had to repaint the roundel on one side. Lettering peeled on the other side so I had to mask and re-paint. I dropped the thing at one point and the nose tip broke off and got lost. Had to make a new one out of Milliput. Has Aires wheel wells and cockpit. FOD covers were scratch built (The extent of my scratch building capabilities for now) from plasticard and staples.



