Shalom

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
youngtiger1
Private
Private
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:23 am

Shalom

Post by youngtiger1 »

Shalom to my brother in far away lands, I am happy to have found this wonderful website. I must confess, I joined this site while back and searched through several times looking at those wonderful articles but never posted. Well, I am going to change that right away. I see a great talent here and it deserves to be praised.

I have been building models for 10-15 years and I love it. My main interest is things that flying but lately I'm all over the spectrum of subjects. Getting into armor and even few Sci-fi. I'm hoping to learn how-to on figure painting as there are some beautiful figure out there that needs to be build. So, hope you all are well and I cannot wait to run around in here like a little child at a candy store :banana:

Mike
User avatar
Vleugelmoer
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1011
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Geleen, Limburg, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Shalom

Post by Vleugelmoer »

:hi: and Shalom Mike,

Happy to have you on-board of the ISM Forum. Like you said there is a lot of tallent and experience gathered here on the forum. If you run into any modeling related problems we are here to help or give you feed back to the best of our abilities.

You might want to consider adding a general geographic location to your general profile information. This will help other members provide better answers for your area. This place can be like a candy store alright :drool: all wonderful stuff in their own right.

As always happy modeling and keep sticking styrene, and I for one will like to see more posts from you right here on the forum.

Paul J
Damm the glue is getting to me :crazy:

On the Bench:

1:35 Italeri Jeep Follow Me Jeep for the PTO GB
1:32 Revell F-4 Phantom for the Phantom Freaks SIG
User avatar
Icemannique
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Finland

Re: Shalom

Post by Icemannique »

:hi: :welcome:
Jari alias Jerry
User avatar
SMAddict66
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:33 am
Location: Redditch, UK
England

Re: Shalom

Post by SMAddict66 »

:welcome: :hi:
Phil
On the bench - Trumpeter 1/32 Fairey Swordfish
Just off the bench - Airfix 1/48 Buccaneer S2B
Next on the bench - Airfix 1/48 EE Lightning F2A/F6
User avatar
Les
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Westminster, Colorado, United States

Re: Shalom

Post by Les »

:welcome: Hello, and welcome to the forums! There are some great threads posted throughout many sections here, and lots of "eye candy" from some great model makers in the community!
Image
youngtiger1
Private
Private
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:23 am

Re: Shalom

Post by youngtiger1 »

Paul, icemannique, SAMddict66, Less, thank you all for your kind welcome. I am sure I'll be asking several questions as I try to figure out everything about this forum, so stay tuned for those...warning in advance :) Also, I will update my profile soon. Thanks again and talk to you all and others here soon ;)

Mike
User avatar
arilo76
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 822
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:
Italy

Re: Shalom

Post by arilo76 »

Hi and welcome to the forum!!
Antonio
Stay Classy ISM
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Shalom

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Shalom

Post by Kevthemodeller »

:welcome:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”