Hail from Down Under

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
ArmouredSprue
Private
Private
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:58 am
Location: Adelaide - South Australia
Contact:

Hail from Down Under

Post by ArmouredSprue »

Hi all
My name is Paulo and I've been scale modelling since 19....(too long!).
My main interests are military vehicles/armoured and tanks (1/35) and aircraft (1/72).
I'm a proud member of South Australian Plastic Modeller Association (SAPMA) and I live in Adelaide SA.
I'll post some of my recent builds here and hope to hear sincere comments and feedback.\
Cheers mates!
Paulo :thumb2:
Paulo Castro
Visit my Blog at: http://armouredsprue.blogspot.com.au
User avatar
Icemannique
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Finland

Re: Hail from Down Under

Post by Icemannique »

:hi: :welcome: to ISM
Jari alias Jerry
User avatar
WMH
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:09 am
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: Hail from Down Under

Post by WMH »

:welcome: G'day
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hail from Down Under

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Les
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Westminster, Colorado, United States

Re: Hail from Down Under

Post by Les »

:welcome: Hello, and welcome to the forums!
Image
User avatar
arilo76
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 822
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:
Italy

Re: Hail from Down Under

Post by arilo76 »

Welcome to the Forum!!!
Antonio
Stay Classy ISM
User avatar
GuyMac
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:13 pm
Location: Lokeren
Contact:
Belgium

Re: Hail from Down Under

Post by GuyMac »

:welcome: on the ISM forum
Image
On the bench:
Hase's 1/72 F-4B

https://www.facebook.com/rockinrhinobuilder/
surfsup
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:51 am
Australia

Re: Hail from Down Under

Post by surfsup »

Great to see another Aussie on here. Enjoy your Stay with us.....CHeers Mark
If I was your Wife I would Poison your Tea. If I was your Husband I would drink it.....Winston Churchill
User avatar
Vleugelmoer
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1011
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Geleen, Limburg, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Hail from Down Under

Post by Vleugelmoer »

:hi: Gday Mate and :welcome: to the ISM forum
Damm the glue is getting to me :crazy:

On the Bench:

1:35 Italeri Jeep Follow Me Jeep for the PTO GB
1:32 Revell F-4 Phantom for the Phantom Freaks SIG
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”