Page 1 of 1

Ey yup ma ducks

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:30 am
by Chadders
Hello from Burton on Trent, in beautiful Staffordshire. My names Mark and I've been modelling for nigh on 45 years. I started with Matchbox and Airfix aircraft originally, but for the last 10 years my choice of subject matter has become more varied, and now I enjoy sci-fi, monster models (especially the Monster Scenes kits) and real space.
I am a member of IPMS-Uk and I am an active member of the Airfix Modelling and Goth Special Interest Groups, and you will see some of my works displayed with these SIGs at Scale Modelworld every year.
Away from the modelling bench most of my time is taken up with looking after my disabled wife, but I do enjoy watching classic British comedy such as Hancocks Half Hour, Steptoe And Son and Dads Army, Irwin Allen series, and old B movies from the 50's and 60's from my extensive DVD/Blu-Ray collection.
My current modelling projects include the Revell (Aurora) Ankyloaurus, a Revell Saturn V with the Interstellar Ranger launch shroud from Moebius and the Moebius Catwoman figure. My shelf of doom however contains a much more motley collection of part built kits such as a Revell Space Shuttle and SCA, MPC Moonbase Alpha, 2 Moebius Dr Deadly kits, 2 Moebius Victim kits, a Moebius Skipjack Submarine, a Glencoe Explorer 1, a 1:350th Polar Lights USS Enterprise Refit, a Revell 1:13th T Rex and a Polar Lights C-57D!!!
Regards,
Mark

Re: Ey yup ma ducks

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:34 am
by Icemannique
:hi: :welcome: to ISM.

Re: Ey yup ma ducks

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:50 am
by Les
:welcome: Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Re: Ey yup ma ducks

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:45 am
by Cymru
:hi: & :welcome:
If you haven't already, do check out https://www.scalemates.com

Re: Ey yup ma ducks

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:13 pm
by Avgas
:welcome:

Re: Ey yup ma ducks

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:01 pm
by Vleugelmoer
:hi: Mark and :welcome: on board of the ISM Forum. Great projects on the go love to see them come to life.

Re: Ey yup ma ducks

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 am
by Augustus
Ey yup Chadders lad!

And welcome to the forum.

Although we have different interest in modelling, I like armour, we do have similar tastes in TV. Currently, whilst modelling, I'm watching episodes of Steptoe And Son, and Til Death Do Us Part on YouTube.

Re: Ey yup ma ducks

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:14 am
by arilo76
:th: Welcome to the forum :cheers2:

Re: Ey yup ma ducks

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:46 am
by GuyMac
:welcome: :cheers2:

Re: Ey yup ma ducks

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:41 am
by Paul
Welcome to ISM :thumb2:

Re: Ey yup ma ducks

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:50 am
by Nev
:welcome: Mark to ISM! :banana:

Re: Ey yup ma ducks

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:05 pm
by Kevthemodeller
:welcome: