Page 1 of 1

Tamiya Cromwell Mk IV with deep wading kit

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:13 pm
by chalkyw
Just finished this one for my current dio build which can be found here if you're interested http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... 29&t=19011

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I hope you like it but if you don't then let me know why as I'm interested in learning stuff as I muddle my way through :th:
Cheers :cheers2:
Chalky

Re: Tamiya Cromwell Mk IV with deep wading kit

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:00 am
by AgentG
Looks good.

G

Re: Tamiya Cromwell Mk IV with deep wading kit

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:00 pm
by chalkyw
AgentG wrote:Looks good.

G
Thanks for the comment AG :th:

Re: Tamiya Cromwell Mk IV with deep wading kit

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:33 pm
by chief5437
Nearly bought one of these today! You've done a great job, I'll definitely have to get one now. Nice work buddy :th: :th:

Re: Tamiya Cromwell Mk IV with deep wading kit

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:18 pm
by chalkyw
chief5437 wrote:Nearly bought one of these today! You've done a great job, I'll definitely have to get one now. Nice work buddy :th: :th:
Cheers Chief.....go on, buy one, you know you want too, lol :th: :th: