Page 1 of 1

Lysander

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:02 am
by pitbuilder
Just finished an Eduard 1/48 scale Lysander. I wanted to show it picking up an SOE agent but could not find suitable 1/48 figures to go with it also there was no pilot with the kit (even though it showed one on the box) which was a bit disappointing. I had an old RAF figure I have used so we can say it's a downed aircrew pick up.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Canopy didn't come out as I would have liked, next time I will dip it in future after I have painted it
Image

Re: Lysander

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:59 am
by Cymru
Nice job! I have this in my stash, how did it go together?

Re: Lysander

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:13 pm
by Icemannique
Very nice diorama with Lysander. I like it ! :th:

Re: Lysander

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:57 pm
by pitbuilder
Went together quite well wings wanted to keep sliding off but not a real problem

Re: Lysander

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:51 pm
by strawnobi
Instead of dipping it in future, you might want to give polishing compounds a try. They work much better. I've been using Tamiya's line of compounds for several years and they work great.

Re: Lysander

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:14 pm
by Davethepitch
I like to see dioramas as it gives you more to imagine.

Re: Lysander

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:01 am
by Kevthemodeller
I love these planes real work horse and flew some of the most dangerous missions of WW2.