Hi all
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:46 pm
Hi all
As a new member I would like to take this opportunity to say hello. I was forced to take early retirement last year due to ill health. Since then I have been bored stupid so took to watching YouTube and re kindled my childhood hobby .I now plan to take this hobby very seriously and hope in the near future show off some of my work. Learned a lot from Paul and Cohen on youtube and eager to learn more (every day is a school day). That's all for now take care Dave.
As a new member I would like to take this opportunity to say hello. I was forced to take early retirement last year due to ill health. Since then I have been bored stupid so took to watching YouTube and re kindled my childhood hobby .I now plan to take this hobby very seriously and hope in the near future show off some of my work. Learned a lot from Paul and Cohen on youtube and eager to learn more (every day is a school day). That's all for now take care Dave.