Page 1 of 1

Major Tom -Bust 1/9 FeR Miniatures

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:08 pm
by rodrant
So this was my last bust painted , a lovely figure form FeR Miniatures , paints used were Scale 75 and Andrea , hope you like !

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

:cheers2:

Re: Major Tom -Bust 1/9 FeR Miniatures

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:43 pm
by HamilkarBarkas
Very unusual subject! You did a lovely job on "Major Tom" :)
[youtube]9T3Xz5elbe4[/youtube]

Re: Major Tom -Bust 1/9 FeR Miniatures

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:31 pm
by rodrant
HamilkarBarkas wrote:Very unusual subject! You did a lovely job on "Major Tom"
:th:

Thank you Michael !

Really when I was painting it I remember the Space Odissey by David Bowie , Still now I remember this Peter Schilling 'Major Tom' , i remember to ear this often in the 80's , I think , Thank you for bringing back some memories :-)

:cheers2: