Tomi's Tamiya M26 Pershing
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:10 pm
Yup, this is my entry to M group.
Tamiya M26 Pershing with Friul tracks, RB barrel and Black Dog & Royal Model stowage sets:

Build started with weird working suspension:

And as this is Tamiya kit, in no time I had first mock up:

And quickly followed with another more complete mock up which shows pretty much the direction I'm heading with this beast:

So, not much build pics this time around, I think I take few detail shots once build is complete and maybe few sbs photos about painting.
Tamiya M26 Pershing with Friul tracks, RB barrel and Black Dog & Royal Model stowage sets:

Build started with weird working suspension:

And as this is Tamiya kit, in no time I had first mock up:

And quickly followed with another more complete mock up which shows pretty much the direction I'm heading with this beast:

So, not much build pics this time around, I think I take few detail shots once build is complete and maybe few sbs photos about painting.