All accounted for on Okinawa Japan!
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:41 am
Hello,
First of all I want to say Thank you to you Paul and Will Pattison, although you don't know it yet you guys have motivated me to pick up the Hobby again after over 20 years. Will, I see incredible perseverance in you through your YouTube channel and I respect what you are doing here. Like you, I am hoping to get some type of therapy out of this hobby although be it mine is more of a mental game and less of a physical one I want to be a part of what you are doing. Paul, your how to and instructional videos have helped me to stop from going on a PTSD rage and burning my hobby room to the ground. You have been an incredible help over the last few months. Your references have built my confidence and have saved me lots and lots of money. Thank you both for what you are doing.
I have completed a few models over the last several months, none of them by any means any good, and I have built up the courage to participate in one of your group builds. Which brings me here introducing myself. My name is Kevin Price I am a 37 year old soldier in the US ARMY. I am currently stationed in Okinawa Japan. I have been piecing together tools and supplies and fumbling around with whats good and whats not. But as of now I have the full Tamiya Paint Line as well as the AK line and am working on completing the MR. Hobby paint line. I have completed a few models in the last several months which include two Bandi star-wars kits a Tamiya Bradly and a Meng m1A1 which was "a bit of a of a pig" as Paul would say. Right now I'm working on a 1/6 scale Tamiya Monkey which is almost done. If any one is interested I can post pics of what I have completed as of late. I have purchased the 1/32 scale f4U Tamiya kit and would like to work on that for the Tamiya group build but I don't know if my skills are up to the task yet. Plus it is an expensive kit and I don't want to butcher it. We will just have to wait ans see. When I make my decision I will let you know and attempt to create an unboxing. Well see what happens.
Thanks again for what you have created here.
Kevin
First of all I want to say Thank you to you Paul and Will Pattison, although you don't know it yet you guys have motivated me to pick up the Hobby again after over 20 years. Will, I see incredible perseverance in you through your YouTube channel and I respect what you are doing here. Like you, I am hoping to get some type of therapy out of this hobby although be it mine is more of a mental game and less of a physical one I want to be a part of what you are doing. Paul, your how to and instructional videos have helped me to stop from going on a PTSD rage and burning my hobby room to the ground. You have been an incredible help over the last few months. Your references have built my confidence and have saved me lots and lots of money. Thank you both for what you are doing.
I have completed a few models over the last several months, none of them by any means any good, and I have built up the courage to participate in one of your group builds. Which brings me here introducing myself. My name is Kevin Price I am a 37 year old soldier in the US ARMY. I am currently stationed in Okinawa Japan. I have been piecing together tools and supplies and fumbling around with whats good and whats not. But as of now I have the full Tamiya Paint Line as well as the AK line and am working on completing the MR. Hobby paint line. I have completed a few models in the last several months which include two Bandi star-wars kits a Tamiya Bradly and a Meng m1A1 which was "a bit of a of a pig" as Paul would say. Right now I'm working on a 1/6 scale Tamiya Monkey which is almost done. If any one is interested I can post pics of what I have completed as of late. I have purchased the 1/32 scale f4U Tamiya kit and would like to work on that for the Tamiya group build but I don't know if my skills are up to the task yet. Plus it is an expensive kit and I don't want to butcher it. We will just have to wait ans see. When I make my decision I will let you know and attempt to create an unboxing. Well see what happens.
Thanks again for what you have created here.
Kevin