Page 1 of 1

I'm back......and it's winter, almost !

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:38 am
by burnie43
hello Guys
I haven't been on ISM for MONTHS .......... it was almost summer here so I made the most of the 3 days of sunshine, had a holiday and then a bit more treatment.....all adding up to my man cave door remaining firmly closed.
Not only did I open it the other day but I've also started buying AGAIN...WTF ??!! More loft insulation for the winter.!
Anyway, I just wanted to sat that I have missed ISM ( in a modelling kinda way ) and the great topics, pics and comments from you all....
I am looking at the 20 half done kits as we speak and thinking.." where do I start ?"
cheers
Mark

Re: I'm back......and it's winter, almost !

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:55 am
by Stokesy44
burnie43 wrote:hello Guys
I haven't been on ISM for MONTHS .......... it was almost summer here so I made the most of the 3 days of sunshine, had a holiday and then a bit more treatment.....all adding up to my man cave door remaining firmly closed.
Not only did I open it the other day but I've also started buying AGAIN...WTF ??!! More loft insulation for the winter.!
Anyway, I just wanted to sat that I have missed ISM ( in a modelling kinda way ) and the great topics, pics and comments from you all....
I am looking at the 20 half done kits as we speak and thinking.." where do I start ?"
cheers
Mark
Time and tide wait for no man. Welcome back, there's definitely an Autumn tinge to the weather now and its getting dark REALLY early. :cry:

20 half done kits? I hope there's method in the madness. My Homer Simpson-esq mind would not be able to cope with so many plates in the air!
:cheers2:

Re: I'm back......and it's winter, almost !

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:12 am
by digger303
burnie43 wrote:hello Guys
I haven't been on ISM for MONTHS .......... it was almost summer here so I made the most of the 3 days of sunshine, had a holiday and then a bit more treatment.....all adding up to my man cave door remaining firmly closed.
Not only did I open it the other day but I've also started buying AGAIN...WTF ??!! More loft insulation for the winter.!
Anyway, I just wanted to sat that I have missed ISM ( in a modelling kinda way ) and the great topics, pics and comments from you all....
I am looking at the 20 half done kits as we speak and thinking.." where do I start ?"
cheers
Mark

good to see ya back Mark....start on the easiest one....ease into it... :) oor what the hell and start a new one... :lol: :th: :th:

Re: I'm back......and it's winter, almost !

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:51 pm
by burnie43
yep...started a new one and it's an aircraft....think I'm not well !!!

Re: I'm back......and it's winter, almost !

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:14 am
by ForbesHutton
That's cute! You think you get a winter there,

Image

Re: I'm back......and it's winter, almost !

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:11 pm
by chalkyw
ForbesHutton wrote:That's cute! You think you get a winter there,

Image
At least the cat is able to get out :th:

Re: I'm back......and it's winter, almost !

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:16 pm
by burnie43
I really don't like cats..... there's something weird about the way they look at me !!

Re: I'm back......and it's winter, almost !

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:27 pm
by ForbesHutton
burnie43 wrote:I really don't like cats..... there's something weird about the way they look at me !!
Do you have big ears and a long hairless tail?

Re: I'm back......and it's winter, almost !

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:53 am
by digger303
:lol: :lol: :lol: