Page 1 of 1
Hello From St. Louis Missouri, USA
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:00 am
by phippster123
Hi all. My name is Kevin. I enjoy building 1/35 armor, 1/32 planes, 1/24 or 25 cars and different scale boats. I am currently building the 1/96 USS Constitution and a 1/48 B-24 Liberator for the Facebook Bomber build. I have been building models since I was a child but it has been several years since I had any time to devote to my hobby. Over the last several months I have built up my stash and started several kits. I Can't wait to post some picks of finished kits.
Kevin
Re: Hello From St. Louis Missouri, USA
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:12 am
by Icemannique

to ISM.
Re: Hello From St. Louis Missouri, USA
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:56 am
by Les

Hello, and welcome to the forums!
Re: Hello From St. Louis Missouri, USA
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:44 am
by ElCapitan
Re: Hello From St. Louis Missouri, USA
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:48 pm
by HIghAltitudeScale
Welcome Kevin and thanks for joining the forum. Look around, get to know the site and make some new friends, there are some very good modelers on here who love to help and offer advice.
Re: Hello From St. Louis Missouri, USA
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:33 pm
by arilo76
phippster123 wrote:Hi all. My name is Kevin. I enjoy building 1/35 armor, 1/32 planes, 1/24 or 25 cars and different scale boats. I am currently building the 1/96 USS Constitution and a 1/48 B-24 Liberator for the Facebook Bomber build. I have been building models since I was a child but it has been several years since I had any time to devote to my hobby. Over the last several months I have built up my stash and started several kits. I Can't wait to post some picks of finished kits.
Kevin
Hi Kevin Welcome to ISM, I will have look to the B-24 that you are building in the Multi-Engine Bomber Group Build in Facebook.
Re: Hello From St. Louis Missouri, USA
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:31 pm
by Paul
Hi Kevin and welcome to ISM
We run a friendly and fun forum and hope you enjoy your stay with us, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Have a good look around the forum at the various sections and feel at home
If you have any questions please feel free to ask on the forum or message one of the Admin team for help
The ISM Admin team are (click on the names)
Administrator Paul Bretland (myself)
Administrator Lee Larholt
Moderator HIghAltitudeScale
Moderator ForbesHutton
GB/SIG Team Leader Les
Heres a few handy links and videos you may find useful
As well as the forum we also have a very busy Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Interna ... Modellers/
Our You tube channel can be found here, we have reviews, how to's, technique guides etc as well as our monthly news show. Also on a Tuesday and Friday nights we have Live "At the Bench" shows, starting at 7:30pm UK/8:30pm EUR/1:30pm Cen USA the link to watch goes up on the forum and facebook so feel free to tune in and watch.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERZRn ... iDsORviL-Q
Myself and Lee also own Ultimate Modelling Products, we sell all kinds of useful modelling tools, washes, primers etc as well as Model/Resin kits and figures and lots of other products.
http://www.umpretail.com
To upload pictures to the forum you are best using a third party host like photo bucket, heres a guide video on how to use photo bucket and upload pictures to the forum. It also shows you basic usage of the forum so may prove a useful video, any more questions please feel free to ask.
[youtube]JuGIg10Y5UA[/youtube]
We also have ongoing Group Builds and S.I.Gs (special interest group builds) heres a video guide on how to enter those and we would love to see you participating
[youtube]kekP0i-szGw[/youtube]
Any questions please ask and have fun
Happy Modelling - Paul

Re: Hello From St. Louis Missouri, USA
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:56 pm
by Vleugelmoer

and

to the ISM Forum
Re: Hello From St. Louis Missouri, USA
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:49 pm
by Kevthemodeller
Re: Hello From St. Louis Missouri, USA
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:28 pm
by Corkmyster9436

to ISM from Evansville IN

Re: Hello From St. Louis Missouri, USA
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:04 pm
by CraigPetterson
Hi Kevin welcome to the forums.