Page 1 of 1

Share some unfinished dust collectors - not the shelf of doom

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:26 pm
by cptgandy
I only have a few unfinished dusty kits that I plan to finish so they are not on the shelf of doom just yet but share some of yours :th:

I do plan to finish all of these.
Eduard 1/48 mk9c spitfire

This one needs a bit more painting, decals and weathering then it will be finished, this was my first attempt at black basing as well.
Image
Image

Afv club 1/35 tiger 1 late production

This one I did the zimmerit myself ( my attempt at it ) and with a full Eduard PE set on it as well was a fun tank to build but I did break the turret so had to redo the zimmerit on it and glue it all back together.
Image

Trumpeter 1/35 JS-4

Just needs weathing but it's been collecting dust for quite a while now
Image

Tamiya 1/48 P51B Mustang

Nothing more to say other than a decal nightmare with this kit as the decals kept breaking on me so put it to one side.
Image

Re: Share some unfinished dust collectors - not the shelf of doom

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:42 pm
by CharleyGnarlyP290
This one is actually father along then the photo indicates... I just haven't added any new photos to the build log.
I had/have great plans for this one, but due to a bunch of mistakes, and concentration on other projects, I lost steam on this one. I will most likely get back on this one after the first of the year, but now it has just become a matter of getting it done. I have never left a kit unfinished and I don't plan on this being the first.
Image

Re: Share some unfinished dust collectors - not the shelf of doom

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:50 pm
by chops1sc
Just one of my many unfinished, lol!

Image

Re: Share some unfinished dust collectors - not the shelf of doom

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:05 pm
by Plopper
Haha thinking about it I've never not finished a model. Well I have, but if it doesn't get finished it for a damn good reason, it's in the bin!