Tamiya paint masking shapes
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:50 pm
Hello all
I am in two minds whether to attempt to build a Tamiya 1/12 Suzuki Hayabusa because I am not sure I can do it justice with a shaped paint job.
My question is these kits come with a printed sheet with shapes on but I am not sure how good they are as I have never used any.
I could build it up and use my Tamiya masking tape on a roll but this has let me down a few times as paint has bled underneath it.
Has anyone used them if so are they useful.
Dave
I am in two minds whether to attempt to build a Tamiya 1/12 Suzuki Hayabusa because I am not sure I can do it justice with a shaped paint job.
My question is these kits come with a printed sheet with shapes on but I am not sure how good they are as I have never used any.
I could build it up and use my Tamiya masking tape on a roll but this has let me down a few times as paint has bled underneath it.
Has anyone used them if so are they useful.
Dave