Page 1 of 1

You wait for a bus then two turn up.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:08 pm
by Willem
This is a first world problem but it made me chuckle.

I've been hankering after a 1/48 Supermarine Walrus for ages and earlier this summer I bit the bullet and bought the Special Hobby kit which is the old Classic Airframes plastic with some extras.

Today I saw this:



Yep. Looks like Airfix are bringing one out next year.

So I'm going to own two.

:cheers2:

Re: You wait for a bus then two turn up.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:26 pm
by Nev
Awesome news I fancy doing another one down the line but with more detail :thumb2: looking forward to this one mate :cheers2:

Re: You wait for a bus then two turn up.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:58 pm
by Lysus
:doh:

But hey, I'm not one for restraint. I think that sounds like an excellent plan! The stash must be fed.

Re: You wait for a bus then two turn up.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:18 pm
by Cymru
TKS, you have saved me from buying the Hobby Boss version this December & TKS Airfix :)