Page 1 of 1

Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:30 pm
by AdamLuscombe
Hi everyone,

This is my first attempt at a diorama and I am pleased with the results.
I didn't do a build thread as i completely forgot :(

Any comments or advice are much appreciated.
p.s sorry for the poor photos :(

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Thanks for looking :)

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:02 am
by d6mst0
Nice work. Simple but tells a story. I like it.

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:34 am
by NorthernModeller
Very nice diorama. great work

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:50 pm
by AdamLuscombe
d6mst0 wrote:Nice work. Simple but tells a story. I like it.
NorthernModeller wrote:Very nice diorama. great work
Thanks Guys :th:

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:59 pm
by chameleon
I'd be happy if I'd done that.

Good work.

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:22 pm
by AdamLuscombe
chameleon wrote:I'd be happy if I'd done that.

Good work.
Thank you :th:

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:48 am
by SergioSolo
Good work! I still need to make my first diorama. Kinda scary task

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:46 pm
by AdamLuscombe
Sergiotron wrote:Good work! I still need to make my first diorama. Kinda scary task
Thanks, certainly give it a go, they're great fun :)

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:01 pm
by Bissyboat
Lovely diorama. :thumb2:

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:34 pm
by AdamLuscombe
Bissyboat wrote:Lovely diorama. :thumb2:
Thanks you!

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:23 pm
by RichardT
FANTASTIC JOB

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:37 pm
by AdamLuscombe
RichardT wrote:FANTASTIC JOB
Thank you :)

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:13 am
by Kevthemodeller
Very nice :th:

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:43 pm
by AdamLuscombe
Kevthemodeller wrote:Very nice :th:
Thanks

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:50 am
by Prodrigues
Keep up with the good work .

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:33 pm
by AdamLuscombe
Prodrigues wrote:Keep up with the good work .
Thanks

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Tiger I - From Hell and Back

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:05 pm
by privatepete
Very nice diorama. great work :th: