Page 1 of 1

1/35 Trumpeter KV-2

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:09 pm
by stoves
Finished this today. Was a fun quick kit.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: 1/35 Trumpeter KV-2

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:12 am
by d6mst0
Nice work. She a keeper.

Re: 1/35 Trumpeter KV-2

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:27 am
by stoves
Thanks for the nice comment.

Re: 1/35 Trumpeter KV-2

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:31 am
by InitialProduction1
Good looking build stoves. You were on a roll with your Tamiya builds, I thought for sure you we going to build all the 1/35 scale tamiya armor. I'm close, again great build.

Re: 1/35 Trumpeter KV-2

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:25 pm
by stoves
InitialProduction1 wrote:Good looking build stoves. You were on a roll with your Tamiya builds, I thought for sure you we going to build all the 1/35 scale tamiya armor. I'm close, again great build.
Thanks for the nice comment. Still have 2 tamiya armor and an aircraft kit to build.