Page 1 of 1
Touch n flow applicator
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:43 am
by Mickky
Hi guys,
I have been watching Paul's Tamiya Corsair build and saw him use this.How do you clean the tip and stop it blocking up?
Re: Touch n flow applicator
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:41 pm
by cptgandy
Dip it back in the bottle of glue and it should clear it
I have one of them but I have not used it yet but I'm planning to do a build using it to see if I like it or not.
Re: Touch n flow applicator
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:05 am
by digger303
cptgandy wrote:Dip it back in the bottle of glue and it should clear it
I have one of them but I have not used it yet but I'm planning to do a build using it to see if I like it or not.
I have one too, but not used yet. Can ANY thin glue be used in it...tet for instance.
Re: Touch n flow applicator
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:42 am
by Paul
digger303 wrote:cptgandy wrote:Dip it back in the bottle of glue and it should clear it
I have one of them but I have not used it yet but I'm planning to do a build using it to see if I like it or not.
I have one too, but not used yet. Can ANY thin glue be used in it...tet for instance.
Yep, no problem at all

Re: Touch n flow applicator
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:42 am
by Paul
Mickky wrote:Hi guys,
I have been watching Paul's Tamiya Corsair build and saw him use this.How do you clean the tip and stop it blocking up?
Just be careful when applying the glue that you don't get any molten plastic stuck in the end, if you do and your careful you can blow win the open end of the tube removing the obstruction.
Re: Touch n flow applicator
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:09 am
by Mickky
What about clearing it of glue when you have finished the session. I ask because I threw one away because it wouldn't take up the glue from the bottle