Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

If it doesn't fit in to any of the other categories
Post Reply
ohioiom
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:42 pm
Location: Staffordshire
Great Britain

Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

Post by ohioiom »

Hello,
My Grandson has been fortunate enough to obtain an apprenticeship at Audi, so I thought I would construct a 1/24 Revell Audi R8 Spyder kit and put it in a display case for him. Would you believe, I have just stupidly cracked the windscreen!! My question is, can I obtain another screen from somewhere?
Do I have to write to Revell and ask them if they would sell me a replacement, or will I have to buy a new kit?
Thank you
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Worth a try asking Revell
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
Davethepitch
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 542
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:40 pm
Location: Staffordshire
England

Re: Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

Post by Davethepitch »

I would send Revel an email and see what they say.
ohioiom
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:42 pm
Location: Staffordshire
Great Britain

Re: Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

Post by ohioiom »

Thank you Twokidsnosleep and Davethepitch, I have followed your advice and written to Revell, explaining the problem, just waiting to see what they have to say.
ohioiom
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:42 pm
Location: Staffordshire
Great Britain

Re: Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

Post by ohioiom »

Hello everyone,
I contacted Revell and I have just received a complete clear sprue tree, containing all the windows.
No charge, not even postage, really good customer relations. Thank you Revell.
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Revell Audi Spyder Windscreen

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Good news and good customer service
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
Post Reply

Return to “Everything else”