Tamiya Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Post Reply
User avatar
Plopper
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:31 pm
Location: North Wales

Tamiya Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Post by Plopper »

It's finished so I thought that I'd do some hero shots of the build to go with my WIP topic. Mostly very pleased with how it turned out. All in all another top kit from Tamiya, only thing I can really fault is the decals again, but that could just be me being crap at them!!! :wall:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Your Ever Game Gamer.

Dave.
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Tamiya Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

God that is GORGEOUS!!!
So life-like you could swing a leg over her and start it up
Great work :thumb2:
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Plopper
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:31 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Tamiya Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Post by Plopper »

Thanx very much, everybody that see it says it looks realistic, but I personally don't think that it looks as realistic as my last one!
Your Ever Game Gamer.

Dave.
Post Reply

Return to “Land Gallery”