Page 1 of 1

Meng M2A3 Bradley BUSK III

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:43 pm
by zb00p
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Built in 2016

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley BUSK III

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:01 pm
by Kevthemodeller
Great build mate :th:

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley BUSK III

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:40 pm
by privatepete
Very nice,especially love the interior detail work very good.
Pete :thumb2:

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley BUSK III

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:50 pm
by zb00p
Thank you very much for the good word!

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley BUSK III

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:41 pm
by HIghAltitudeScale
Wow, I like what you've done with that interior. Can't wait to see the finished build.

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley BUSK III

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:08 am
by zb00p
Good morning,
Thank you for the good word, much appreciated. The build is finished, I posted the WIP photos from the interior to show more of it, as now that it is buttoned up, you can really see much, especially from the turret.

Cheers,
Christos

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley BUSK III

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:40 pm
by RichardT
once again fantastic work - you have real talent - i look forward to seeing more great models from yourself.

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley BUSK III

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:45 pm
by zb00p
Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for the kind comments, I am constantly trying to improve and this Bradley is, for the time being, the only non-WW2 I've built so far.

Cheers

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley BUSK III

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:41 pm
by Topcat
I agree the interior is super, well done

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley BUSK III

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:18 pm
by zb00p
Thank you so much, glad you like it! :)

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley BUSK III

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:29 pm
by Bissyboat
Fantastic attention to detail. I was blown away by the workmanship on the interior. Incredible stuff! :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2:

Re: Meng M2A3 Bradley BUSK III

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:04 pm
by zb00p
Appreciate the good word! This kit was the first in a couple of things; first modern armour and first kit with complete interior and I think I did a decent job with it!