Page 1 of 1
ISM GB & SIG Calendar for 2017...
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:24 pm
by Lee
Attached is a calendar for all the ISM sponsored GBs & SiGs for 2017.
Hopefully this will help our members plan their builds and more importantly, buy more kits...
I have attached a PDF file of the calendar for download as well as a jpg. Any questions, please feel free to post on the thread or PM myself or Paul
Winter is Coming - Any military Vehicle, AFV or Aircraft from any era and used in any arena sporting a Winter camo scheme.
Feline Fever - Any military Vehicle, AFV or Aircraft from any era and used in any arena with anything feline in its name - Wildcat/Hellcat/Lynx/Tiger/Panther/Leopard - you get the idea! Ideas here -
http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... 51&t=20684
Warring Weather - Any model (inc civilian) with a type of weather in it's name - Lightning/Wirbelwind/Snow Cat/Hurricane/Typhoon/Thunderflash - you get the idea! Ideas here -
http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... 51&t=20684
The End is Nigh - Any post apocalyptic scene or diorama, which can include any vehicle or figure.
FAA all the Way - Any Fleet Air Arms aircraft from any era past or present. References here -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Air_Arm
The Holy Land - Anything Israeli Military (IAI or IDF)
Space! The Final Frontier - Anything that gets into space, be it rockets, aircraft, satellites and vehicles used in space - Non fictional only.

Re: ISM GB & SIG Calendar for 2017...
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:12 pm
by Cymru
OK, so where is the STUKA GB promised by Paul & crew on the live show, starting in Feb??? Quite a few folk, including me, have bought kits & stuff on the basis of this promise!!!
Re: ISM GB & SIG Calendar for 2017...
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:28 pm
by Lee
Cymru wrote:OK, so where is the STUKA GB promised by Paul & crew on the live show, starting in Feb??? Quite a few folk, including me, have bought kits & stuff on the basis of this promise!!!
It's not an ISM GB, maybe a hang out one.... Maybe tone it down a bit, your question came across as quite abrupt!
Re: ISM GB & SIG Calendar for 2017...
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:32 pm
by Paul
Cymru wrote:OK, so where is the STUKA GB promised by Paul & crew on the live show, starting in Feb??? Quite a few folk, including me, have bought kits & stuff on the basis of this promise!!!
Hi David
The Stuka build was originally a Buddy build between myself and a few other people, originally proposed by Chris DH and Ivan on Facebook, i pushed the build and got others interested so its now become a non official ISM sig just like my current Sukhoi one thats ongoing now.These builds don't appear on the official calendar as they are not true ISM sponsored builds.
Im proposing staring it the first January now running for 3 months and everyone is welcome.
Now maybe you need to cool your jets a little bit and chill out

Re: ISM GB & SIG Calendar for 2017...
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:20 am
by Cymru
If I have come over as a little strident, maybe its because I, along with a few others, have invested a lot of money on what I understood, from the live show, to be happening. If this is not the case then that's OK, I look forward to getting going on the build.
Re: ISM GB & SIG Calendar for 2017...
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:56 am
by NorthernModeller
Cymru wrote:If I have come over as a little strident, maybe its because I, along with a few others, have invested a lot of money on what I understood, from the live show, to be happening. If this is not the case then that's OK, I look forward to getting going on the build.
We are all eager to start with the build, it has been in the planning for a good few months, I can understand that a lot of people, including myself, Paul and most of the guys from the show have also invested a great amount of money into the build. Even IF it were not to be a SIG everyone should enjoy their builds for what they are

But yes, as Paul said, when the build starts a dedicated section will be put up into the GB/Sig area

Re: ISM GB & SIG Calendar for 2017...
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:03 am
by HIghAltitudeScale
Cymru wrote:
If I have come over as a little strident, maybe its because I, along with a few others, have invested a lot of money on what I understood, from the live show, to be happening. If this is not the case then that's OK, I look forward to getting going on the build.
Well, I'm thinking you need to relax as if you were paying attention you would know that the build is happening. Damn, no one forced you to buy anything. The build is coming and we hope everyone attends. I will be particularly interested to follow along with your build thread as you are so passionate bout the build.
Re: ISM GB & SIG Calendar for 2017...
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:17 am
by chief5437
Hey Lee, is the Stuka gb Paul's doing a non-ism gb? Just asking as its not on the official ism calendar.
Easy
Re: ISM GB & SIG Calendar for 2017...
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:50 am
by HIghAltitudeScale
Thanks chief5437 that was a good way of asking about it, good example.
Re: ISM GB & SIG Calendar for 2017...
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:37 am
by Paul
Cymru wrote:If I have come over as a little strident, maybe its because I, along with a few others, have invested a lot of money on what I understood, from the live show, to be happening. If this is not the case then that's OK, I look forward to getting going on the build.
Did you read my post above, the build is happening, read my post

Re: ISM GB & SIG Calendar for 2017...
Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:53 pm
by Cymru
Did you read my post above, the build is happening, read my post

Yup, hence my comment "I look forward to getting going on the build"
Also it seems we have yet another recruit
http://intscalemodeller.com/viewtopic.p ... tart=11870
Re: ISM GB & SIG Calendar for 2017...
Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:15 pm
by RobBye
Anyway... I'm excited to see the calendar up, and looking forward to joining a few of the builds, along with my ISM mates.
