Page 1 of 1

Tamiya 1/12 Honda NSR 500 Factory color

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:58 pm
by gaz45
Here we are the reveal
A very good kit that you expect from Tamiya but the decals let it down

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Thanks for taking a look and for all your comments throughout the build it's much appreciated

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Honda NSR 500 Factory color

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:47 pm
by Navcom
Looks nice!

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Honda NSR 500 Factory color

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:37 pm
by gaz45
Cheers mate

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Honda NSR 500 Factory color

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:02 pm
by TommyKillander
Looks awesome! :thumb2:

I remember that I was really close to buying a NSR400 when I was ~20 yrs old, but my parents would not let me... :lol:

Great job, buddy! :th: :clap:

:cheers2:
Tommy

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Honda NSR 500 Factory color

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:31 pm
by gaz45
Thanks mate

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Honda NSR 500 Factory color

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:43 pm
by pourquoi61
I have built this one also and I remember the decals very well. :eeek: :eeek:
Nice job.

Re: Tamiya 1/12 Honda NSR 500 Factory color

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:10 pm
by gaz45
Thanks mate