Page 1 of 1

Hey Everybody!

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:07 pm
by townhouseonmars
Hey from hotlanta. I hope this is the correct place to post my introduction. I'm very happy to be included in y'alls forum. I've been a quiet observer of some awesome work now for some time, and have recently started building myself so I felt it was time to join the board and share what I'm building and talk to and learn from some builders who are far more skilled than I am!

-Evan

Re: Hey Everybody!

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:08 pm
by Nev
:welcome: to ISM :thumb2:

Re: Hey Everybody!

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:25 pm
by sheppsea
Welcome :)

Re: Hey Everybody!

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:35 pm
by Icemannique
:hi: :welcome: to ISM.

Re: Hey Everybody!

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:18 am
by privatepete
Hi :welcome: to the ISM
Pete :thumb2:

Re: Hey Everybody!

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:36 am
by Matt58
Welcome

Re: Hey Everybody!

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:48 am
by 63bp
G'Day

Re: Hey Everybody!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:41 am
by arilo76
Hi Evan Welcome to ISM forum!!

Re: Hey Everybody!

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:54 pm
by Kevthemodeller
:welcome:

Re: Hey Everybody!

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:13 am
by ElCapitan
:welcome:

Re: Hey Everybody!

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:17 pm
by Corkmyster9436
:welcome: To ISM from Evansville IN :hi:

Re: Hey Everybody!

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:39 pm
by Vleugelmoer
:hi: and :welcome: to the ISM Forum