Page 1 of 1
1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette][FIXED]
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:28 am
by SergioSolo
Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette]
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:58 am
by kiwigav
Such an awesome build, great detail.

Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette]
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:04 pm
by Lysus
I could spend hours looking at this. The slushy snow and the log, it all looks fantastic.
Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette]
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:14 pm
by NorthernModeller
Awsome work, really is

Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette]
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:22 pm
by schweinhund227
Outstanding work !
Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette]
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:42 pm
by SergioSolo
Thanks for dropping by and comment, guys! I'm glad you like the result

Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette]
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:42 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Fantastic diorama base, adds a ton to an already cool model
Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette]
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:42 pm
by RobertK
Impressive paintjob

Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette]
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:34 pm
by SergioSolo
Twokidsnosleep wrote:Fantastic diorama base, adds a ton to an already cool model
I'm glad you like it! I was a little hesitant about it at first, but now I'm ready for the next one!
RobertK wrote:Impressive paintjob

Thank you!
Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette]
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:24 pm
by panzerman825
Wow! Not only a wonderfully built and painted Mech, but it lights up too. Bravo!
Bill
Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette]
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:57 am
by SergioSolo
panzerman825 wrote:Wow! Not only a wonderfully built and painted Mech, but it lights up too. Bravo!
Bill
Thank you! Some kits just ask for it, and I respond

Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette]
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:57 am
by Lysus
Sergiotron wrote:panzerman825 wrote:Wow! Not only a wonderfully built and painted Mech, but it lights up too. Bravo!
Bill
Thank you! Some kits just ask for it, and I respond

Like Michelangelo, he'd say the sculpture was always there, he just knocked away the extra marble

Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette][FIXED]
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:11 pm
by SergioSolo
UPDATE: Images fixed!
Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette][FIXED]
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:28 pm
by Lysus
Sweet!
Yo might find this hard to believe but I was just lamenting the loss of the pics in this thread. Thinking of starting a Gundam build to try out the new Rinaldi stuff and this was one I had bookmarked for weathering goodness.
Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette][FIXED]
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:37 pm
by SergioSolo
Lysus wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:28 pm
Sweet!
Yo might find this hard to believe but I was just lamenting the loss of the pics in this thread. Thinking of starting a Gundam build to try out the new Rinaldi stuff and this was one I had bookmarked for weathering goodness.
Really? I feel honored!
I must confess that the Photobucket issue was heartbreaking for me, and I abandoned several forums... I really missed ISM, so today I opened an Imgur account and am trying to resurrect a few threads.
Glad to be back

Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette][FIXED]
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:37 pm
by Lysus
SergioSolo wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:37 pm
Lysus wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:28 pm
Sweet!
Yo might find this hard to believe but I was just lamenting the loss of the pics in this thread. Thinking of starting a Gundam build to try out the new Rinaldi stuff and this was one I had bookmarked for weathering goodness.
Really? I feel honored!
I must confess that the Photobucket issue was heartbreaking for me, and I abandoned several forums... I really missed ISM, so today I opened an Imgur account and am trying to resurrect a few threads.
Glad to be back
Glad to have you back

Re: 1/20 KONRAD from Maschinen Krieger [Lights + Winter vignette][FIXED]
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:58 am
by kiwigav
SergioSolo wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:37 pm
Lysus wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:28 pm
Sweet!
Yo might find this hard to believe but I was just lamenting the loss of the pics in this thread. Thinking of starting a Gundam build to try out the new Rinaldi stuff and this was one I had bookmarked for weathering goodness.
Really? I feel honored!
I must confess that the Photobucket issue was heartbreaking for me, and I abandoned several forums... I really missed ISM, so today I opened an Imgur account and am trying to resurrect a few threads.
Glad to be back
Glad you've taken the time to re do some threads. Your builds are inspirational