1/48 Ilyushin IL-2 Sturmovik

All your builds here...

Moderator: T3hGuppy

Post Reply
Czeskva
New Recruit
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:13 am

1/48 Ilyushin IL-2 Sturmovik

Post by Czeskva »

This will be my first GB and first attempt at winter camo, so see how I go! Happy building.


Image

Image

I found this scheme which I think looks pretty eye catching.


Image

Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress.
User avatar
Cymru
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:
Wales

Re: 1/48 Ilyushin IL-2 Sturmovik

Post by Cymru »

Any progress Czeskva ?
Hanger:
STASH
WIP:
Current Projects

Orange Air Virtual Airline
Orange Air - Flying the virtual skies since 1996
User avatar
Les
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Westminster, Colorado, United States

Re: 1/48 Ilyushin IL-2 Sturmovik

Post by Les »

Looking forward to your progress on this one Czeskva! :cheers2:
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Build Threads”