Ok I have seen it all now!

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
Nev
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1582
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:22 am
Location: Kent
Great Britain

Ok I have seen it all now!

Post by Nev »

Ok now I have really seen it all :wtf:

[youtube]B55h4ScVNqg[/youtube]

Really Marmite?!?!? :crazy:
On the Bench...
1/35 TAKOM Mark. IV Heavy Battle tank
63bp
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:03 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Ok I have seen it all now!

Post by 63bp »

Will vegemite work....
Brad
817 SQN RAN
12 SQN, 486 SQN RAAF
1/15 RNSWL
User avatar
Stokesy44
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Posts: 9093
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:13 am
Location: The Midlands, UK
Great Britain

Re: Ok I have seen it all now!

Post by Stokesy44 »

63bp wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:29 pm Will vegemite work....
I said, do you speak my language........ :lol:
Its been tried and tested, it works! So don't blame the system if you're no good. :doh:
User avatar
RobBye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Contact:

Re: Ok I have seen it all now!

Post by RobBye »

Stokesy44 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:38 pmI said, do you speak my language........ :lol:
I get that reference. Well played.
Image
My Scale Modelling Blog: https://armourinscale.wordpress.com
cptgandy
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:43 pm
Location: Dorset, UK

Re: Ok I have seen it all now!

Post by cptgandy »

Stokesy44 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:38 pm
63bp wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:29 pm Will vegemite work....
I said, do you speak my language........ :lol:
Sings back :whistle:
He just smiled and weathered with my vegemite sandwich... :P
Paul :tongue:
63bp
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:03 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Ok I have seen it all now!

Post by 63bp »

ummmm vegemite.... Insatiable urge to lick models now.
Brad
817 SQN RAN
12 SQN, 486 SQN RAAF
1/15 RNSWL
User avatar
GangsterNo1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:20 am
Location: Manchester, UK
England

Re: Ok I have seen it all now!

Post by GangsterNo1 »

I guess you'll either love or hate the results ;)
On the Bench: Waiting to get started
Steam ID: Gangster No:1
Chelsea
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Ok I have seen it all now!

Post by Chelsea »

I can't see the photo but I could just imagine a little I guess
Cats, tigers, leopards and planes <3
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”