Page 1 of 1

1/48 TA-4K AZ Model

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:29 pm
by Hackovsky
After some time I decided to post another build. I was trying to find out some builds, but without much of a success. Manual is very vague. This kit was done by AZ Model for Classic Airframes.

The kit is not a shake and bake. You will get a small amount of styren parts and a lot of resin. And with a lot, I mean a LOT :-) I spent about 2 hours with the resin cleaning.

Re: 1/48 TA-4K AZ Model

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:30 pm
by Hackovsky
Some pics of the sprues.

Re: 1/48 TA-4K AZ Model

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:33 pm
by Hackovsky
Kind of the resin kingdom in here. Cockpit is complete resin, only the back wall is plastic.

Re: 1/48 TA-4K AZ Model

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:37 pm
by Hackovsky
Here is finally some build pics. Interior is own mix from Mr.Hobby as I didn't have home Dark Gull grey. For the exhaust I used AK Xtreme metal Dark Aluminium and lightly dusted the end with the Jet exhaust. In the cockpit I decided better to pain the consoles, rather then using the prepainted Eduard. Not much from the set will be at the end used.

Re: 1/48 TA-4K AZ Model

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:34 pm
by Avgas
Nice start.

Re: 1/48 TA-4K AZ Model

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:04 pm
by Hackovsky
Avgas wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:34 pmNice start.
Thank you :-) Will post more pictures during the weekend. It is one big challange. Nothing fits and there is a lot of sanding and dry fitting.