Eduard 1/72 MIG-15
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:45 pm
Hey Guys!
After spending nearly three weeks renovating one of my kids room, it's finally time to get some benchtime again
So I decided to treat myself with this little beauty of a kit.






I started on the cockpit today.


I also managed to put down some primer.

Unfortunately I forgot to assemble the front landing gear bay before I started to paint, but that is no big deal, I'll fix that tomorrow

Tommy
After spending nearly three weeks renovating one of my kids room, it's finally time to get some benchtime again
So I decided to treat myself with this little beauty of a kit.






I started on the cockpit today.


I also managed to put down some primer.

Unfortunately I forgot to assemble the front landing gear bay before I started to paint, but that is no big deal, I'll fix that tomorrow
Tommy


































































