Page 1 of 1

Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:28 am
by Timplastic
I'm very happy too say this is finished. I did want too add a figure but I can't find what fits my image so far so when I do it will be added at a later date.
This build has been good fun. My first finish build of the year I'm hoping I can keep moving this way.
Please check the build thread
viewtopic.php?f=568&t=21082&sid=356f939 ... eab5b9541f

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Thank you everyone for your comments during the build, they have been much help and reassurance I was going the right way

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:38 pm
by Skullfish
Dont think that will buff out! awesome job Tim, the subtle lighting gives it that edge.
Jase

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:09 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:bow:: :bow:: :bow:: :bow:: :bow::
Standing ovation :thumb2:

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:54 am
by SergioSolo
Amazing resul! The rust and mud effects are really convincing :clap:

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:33 pm
by Kingdan
That's the danglies Tim :th: :th:

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:24 am
by DBMiller
What a beauty! :th:

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:46 am
by NorthernModeller
well done mate, it looks awesome. This beauty better be making its way to telford :)

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:20 am
by Nev
I love the eye flickering out next to the dirty pool, lovely juxtaposition :thumb2:

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:01 pm
by Tomcat64
Fantastic! Absolutely stunning result - very well done :clap:

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:39 am
by Lysus
Absolutely supeb, Tim. Bravo! That dirt, yo...

Helps that I love, love that movie.

Image

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:30 am
by Twokidsnosleep
OOOOoo good scene choice, he is saying "Superman" just before he collides with the nuclear weapon
From there his head bounces off who knows where.....into Tim's scene it seems
I do love that movie

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:36 am
by Lysus
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:30 am OOOOoo good scene choice, he is saying "Superman" just before he collides with the nuclear weapon
From there his head bounces off who knows where.....into Tim's scene it seems
I do love that movie
Yeah, this is about the part of the movie when I realize how dusty it is in my house... *sniff*

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:05 am
by Twokidsnosleep
Lysus wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:36 am
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:30 am OOOOoo good scene choice, he is saying "Superman" just before he collides with the nuclear weapon
From there his head bounces off who knows where.....into Tim's scene it seems
I do love that movie
Yeah, this is about the part of the movie when I realize how dusty it is in my house... *sniff*
Uhh, yeah, mine must have been dusty too.
Darn soft side :(

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:39 am
by peppie
Lost for words...... :jd: :bow:: :bow:: :bow::

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:32 pm
by GollyPo
Cracking work, sir! Really imaginative way of showing an unusual subject. :thumb2:

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:36 pm
by Timplastic
Thank you very much for all your kind comments

Re: Tims Fallen Iron Giant Head finished

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:23 pm
by Lysus
Hey there, time's up and we have some business to attend to, follow the link and let's hear from you: viewtopic.php?f=567&t=22253!