Page 1 of 1
Hello from Wales
Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:22 pm
by Bangorlad
Hello everyone.
Taken the plunge and registered.
Looking forward to posting and joining in.
Cheers
Dave
Re: Hello from Wales
Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:50 pm
by spock1701
Welcome to the forum
Always good to have new members
What do you model?
Re: Hello from Wales
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:24 am
by Cymru
Croeso ISM, Cymru am byth

Re: Hello from Wales
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:24 am
by privatepete
Hi Dave

to ISM
Re: Hello from Wales
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:44 am
by Icemannique

to ISM.
Re: Hello from Wales
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:45 pm
by Lars
Re: Hello from Wales
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:10 pm
by Avgas
Re: Hello from Wales
Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 am
by Bangorlad
Thanks and diolch for the welcome and sorry to keep you waiting for a response.
I've been building models for many years and like many of us had a bit of a break due to grown up stuff getting in the way. I got back into the hobby a few years ago and I try to fit some modelling time in wherever I can.
Recently an interest in naval subjects from WW2 has become my main interest but that's not to say the odd AFV won't sneak in occasionally.
Looking forward to posting current projects and some of those that have been completed.
Cheers
Dave
Re: Hello from Wales
Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:07 pm
by Kevthemodeller