Page 1 of 1
HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:25 pm
by Coen
A review of HobbyBoss' 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb kit# 83205 sent to me by John of Models R Go.
http://www.modelsrgo.co.uk/
A fantastic shop run by fantastic folks.
This is also a fantastic kit.
[youtube]mAK47vJijUg[/youtube]
Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:53 pm
by Paul
Dude the video aint working

Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:01 pm
by Coen
It was probably still processing.
It looks to be working now.
Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:03 pm
by Paul
Coen wrote:It was probably still processing.
It looks to be working now.
Your just tease
Will watch this after ive finished editing my vid

Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:24 pm
by Coen
You have a new Vid?
Cool... well get on with it.. stop reading this.
Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:54 pm
by Paul
Coen wrote:You have a new Vid?
Cool... well get on with it.. stop reading this.
Yes finished editing part 2 of the corsair build, 2.5 hours to edit it

Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:31 am
by Coen
Right... So soon then

Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:00 am
by T3hGuppy
Great reveiw dude.
As for the decals the ones on the Hellcat went on perfectly so I wouldn't worry.

Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:36 am
by Coen
That's great to know Gupp, if that's the case then these could very well be some of the best decals I've seen in a while.
Aside from the one wonky roundel (say that three times fast) and the bit of shine.
Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:19 am
by Paul
Thanks for reviewing it mate, looks a great kit for the money think I may have to add one to the collection at some point.

Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:26 am
by Coen
It wouldn't be a waste of money I think.
She'll build up really nicely, I'd really love to see what you could do with her. You're experience is greater than mine with these, so I'd love to see her with the full dress treatment.

Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:27 am
by Lee
Nice review buddy

Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:24 pm
by Coen
Nice kit dude.... Thanks for the advice. It was a great pick.
Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:05 am
by AAC
I was wondering how you going with this? I'm very interested in seeing how it goes together and it seems to have been quite a while since you opened the box.
Re: HobbyBoss 1:32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb Kit# 83205
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:33 pm
by Coen
This was just a kit review Alex. A lot of times when I do reviews I don't have plans to build the kit for some time.
However, I'm planning on building this for eightfooticeman's BigBird build in March or April depending on time.