Page 1 of 1
Washing resin kits
Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:12 am
by Stokesy44
Morning All
I've recently bought my first resin figure kit. Should I wash the pieces before I remove the casting blocks or just afterwards?
Thanks in advance, Stokesy

Re: Washing resin kits
Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:01 pm
by schweinhund227
I usually dip them in Windex and maybe rub them with a dedicated soft toothbrush... rinse in warm water... let to air dry...
Have fun !
Re: Washing resin kits
Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:38 pm
by Stokesy44
schweinhund227 wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 3:01 pm
I usually dip them in Windex and maybe rub them with a dedicated soft toothbrush... rinse in warm water... let to air dry...
Have fun !
Thanks. I washed everything first in the end. There was some seriously heavy casting block to remove but I got there in the end. Still a fair bit of sanding and some cutting to do but the hard work's done now. Everything will be washed again prior to priming.
