Page 1 of 1

Hello from Western Massachusetts

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:35 pm
by DrSprue
Away from modeling for about 25 years or so, seems youtube and a closet full of models brought me back. Mostly static rocket related kits and few airplanes and some Si-fi sprues... really need to be started and many finished! I do love rockets tho... as my name implies!

Re: Hello from Western Massachusetts

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:44 pm
by Paul
Welcome to ISM :thumb2:

Re: Hello from Western Massachusetts

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:54 pm
by Avgas
:welcome:

Re: Hello from Western Massachusetts

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:58 pm
by Icemannique
:hi: :welcome: to ISM.

Re: Hello from Western Massachusetts

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:06 pm
by spock1701
Hi Tony,

Welcome to ISM. I'm in eastern NY, about 20 minutes from the Mass. border. Good to have you aboard!

Re: Hello from Western Massachusetts

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:50 pm
by ElCapitan
:welcome:

Re: Hello from Western Massachusetts

Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:41 am
by ToddS
:welcome: from Wisconsin

Re: Hello from Western Massachusetts

Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:15 am
by DrSprue
Wow, so may hellos in just 1 day, thank you all so much and I hope I can learn but more important contribute back to you all. I know even tho we just like bending sprues, there is a deeper technology in everything we do. just don't breath the fumes, hehehe, see you later!

Re: Hello from Western Massachusetts

Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:42 am
by privatepete
Hi Tony :welcome: to ISM :th:

Re: Hello from Western Massachusetts

Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:19 pm
by Nev
:welcome: to ISM :thumb2: