Lysus' 1/72 Kotobukiya Liger Zero Panzer

Post Reply
User avatar
Lysus
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4562
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:37 pm
Location: Seattle, US
United States of America

Lysus' 1/72 Kotobukiya Liger Zero Panzer

Post by Lysus »

So yeah... took a while.

I missed a couple spots on clean up after the clay wash, and I forgot to pin wash my missile tips :wall: But on the whole I'm happy enough with it. I lost count of the parts, but it's crazy high. If you're familiar with Gundam kits, I'd place this somewhere between a Master Grade and Perfect Grade in terms of part count.

The kit itself is pretty fun with some nice articulation and gimmicks. The plastic is close to Bandai quality but the fits are not always as good. Lots of creaking... Though I will say the details seem sharper than what Bandai produces. Anywho, enough of the jibber-jabba.

WIP: viewtopic.php?f=568&t=21042

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

:hi:
Last edited by Lysus on Fri May 26, 2017 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Backlog Progress: |||||||||||||||-------|----------|----------| 26/80
On the bench: Hasegawa 1/72 Tatiana's Vanship
Last Completed: Bandai HGUC Geara Zulu // Hasegawa 1/48 J2M3Raiden Prisoner of War
User avatar
Skullfish
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:49 pm
Location: Clydebank, Scotland.
Contact:
Scotland

Re: Lysus' 1/72 Kotobukiya Liger Zero Panzer

Post by Skullfish »

Zowee Cavey!!!! I've said it before in the WIP but this is awesome. You've done a Sterling job my friend.
At least now I know I can blame you for the dent in my wallet.

Jase
On the bench.
stuff i forget to update here.
privatepete
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm
England

Re: Lysus' 1/72 Kotobukiya Liger Zero Panzer

Post by privatepete »

Hi Jason, great to see it finished, and what a top job you have done, so much detail, very well done indeed :clap:
User avatar
DrSprue
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1497
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:24 am
United States of America

Re: Lysus' 1/72 Kotobukiya Liger Zero Panzer

Post by DrSprue »

Wow Lysus, cool builds! That panzer looks really mean and scary! nice work.
-Doc
On the bench:
User avatar
Lysus
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4562
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:37 pm
Location: Seattle, US
United States of America

Re: Lysus' 1/72 Kotobukiya Liger Zero Panzer

Post by Lysus »

Skullfish wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 1:11 pm Zowee Cavey!!!! I've said it before in the WIP but this is awesome. You've done a Sterling job my friend.
At least now I know I can blame you for the dent in my wallet.

Jase
Thanks, Jase. Happy to oblige in the denting :nena:
privatepete wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 11:14 pm Hi Jason, great to see it finished, and what a top job you have done, so much detail, very well done indeed :clap:
Thank you, Pete! They really do pack a lot into these...I could have done WAY more in the detail department. On the next one I will. Later. Much, much later :lol:
Saturn5tony wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 3:35 am Wow Lysus, cool builds! That panzer looks really mean and scary! nice work.
Thanks, man! :cheers2:
Backlog Progress: |||||||||||||||-------|----------|----------| 26/80
On the bench: Hasegawa 1/72 Tatiana's Vanship
Last Completed: Bandai HGUC Geara Zulu // Hasegawa 1/48 J2M3Raiden Prisoner of War
Post Reply

Return to “Sci-fi Gallery”