Hi from Italy

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
ManuDellaValle
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Hi from Italy

Post by ManuDellaValle »

Good evening one and all,
I've discovered this great site by mere chance!My name is Manu,I'm a 53yo Canadian-Italian with a strong thing for Pz IIIs/Stug IIIs and Panzer IVs,especially for the very early types!
Cheers
Manu
"I'd like to consider Ferrari as a scaled down version of God" (Jeremy "Jezza" Clarkson)
User avatar
DougvH
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 8:32 pm
Location: Easton, CT USA
United States of America

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by DougvH »

:welcome: to ISM
-Doug

On the bench:
Stash on Scalemates
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
ManuDellaValle
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by ManuDellaValle »

Hi there,
gonna post something today and I hope I'll be worthy of being here!
Cheers
Manu
"I'd like to consider Ferrari as a scaled down version of God" (Jeremy "Jezza" Clarkson)
User avatar
ElCapitan
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:59 pm
Location: Glasgow
Scotland

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by ElCapitan »

:welcome:
Rob
ElCapitan
privatepete
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm
England

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by privatepete »

Hi Manu :welcome: to ISM :th:
User avatar
demarcation
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 11:34 pm
Location: Denmark
Denmark

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by demarcation »

:welcome:
:cheers2:

//Anders
User avatar
ManuDellaValle
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by ManuDellaValle »

Thanks for your welcome,lads!
Cheers
Manu
"I'd like to consider Ferrari as a scaled down version of God" (Jeremy "Jezza" Clarkson)
Gatso75
Private
Private
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:13 pm
Location: Newport, Wales

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by Gatso75 »

Hi Manu, how's the VK36.01 build coming along? :)
User avatar
ManuDellaValle
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by ManuDellaValle »

Gatso75 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:17 am Hi Manu, how's the VK36.01 build coming along? :)
Hi,M8!Nothing to write home about I'm afraid!I'm currently cleaning the parts and drawing what could have been a possible internal layout!glad to see you here :thumb2:
"I'd like to consider Ferrari as a scaled down version of God" (Jeremy "Jezza" Clarkson)
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by Kevthemodeller »

:welcome:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
User avatar
Dragdy
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:11 pm
Location: Crewe, UK
Poland

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by Dragdy »

Welcome
Dragdy
Image
63bp
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 8:03 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by 63bp »

Ciao. Come stai. :D
Brad
817 SQN RAN
12 SQN, 486 SQN RAAF
1/15 RNSWL
User avatar
Nev
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1582
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:22 am
Location: Kent
Great Britain

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by Nev »

:welcome: to ism :cheers2:
On the Bench...
1/35 TAKOM Mark. IV Heavy Battle tank
User avatar
Icemannique
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Finland

Re: Hi from Italy

Post by Icemannique »

:hi: :welcome: to ISM.
Jari alias Jerry
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”