Page 1 of 1

Airfix Quick kits

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:53 pm
by Paul
Spent an couple of hours with the little dude in the cave this morning building his Airfix Quick Build Beetle, we've a few of these in james's stash now and he loves helping me build them. I glue them together for him so he can then play with them safely. Great fun :banana:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Airfix Quick kits

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:12 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Awesome parenting :clap:

Re: Airfix Quick kits

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:07 am
by Augustus
What a fantastic age.

Re: Airfix Quick kits

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:59 am
by Goose
:thumb1:

Re: Airfix Quick kits

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:55 pm
by Lysus
Awesome. Did a P-51 with my 3 year old and she LOVED it. I think the beetle is next.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as he did :)

Re: Airfix Quick kits

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:00 pm
by mutt71
My 7 yr old Grandson and I have built a couple of kits together. I do not know who had more fun! Your son is adorable.You can just see the excitement on his face.

Re: Airfix Quick kits

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:52 pm
by Fridgy
Is it bad that my inner child wants to run amok seeing these kits and make them for myself??

Re: Airfix Quick kits

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:53 pm
by Lysus
Fridgy wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:52 pm Is it bad that my inner child wants to run amok seeing these kits and make them for myself??
Nope.

Re: Airfix Quick kits

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 am
by digger303
I want grand kids so I can be that cool granddad who lets me make stuff and has that interesting workshop......hard to convince my kids of the merits of that idea. Maybe they know I'll buy the adjoining house and knock a hole in the fence...... :lol: