Page 1 of 1

Revosys VK36.01

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:56 pm
by MattSz
Hi all :)

I started new Revosys kit. I'm going to paint this vehicle with DAK sand colour but now I need to assembly this beauty together.

As always, I do video review:
And my current progress:
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Revosys VK36.01

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:11 am
by TheNordus
Damn, this kit looks fine. I absolutely need to own one! I've never heard of Revosys though.

Re: Revosys VK36.01

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:02 am
by digger303

Re: Revosys VK36.01

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:25 pm
by MattSz
Thank you for your interest. Yes; Revosys is a new brand and this is first kit from this company. I'm wonder what will be next :)
My progress with this model: I assembled the wheels and suspension:
Image
Image
I also cleaned up all track links, now it's time for mu favourite part of building-track assembly :D
Image

Re: Revosys VK36.01

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:03 am
by MattSz
One track is ready ;)
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Revosys VK36.01

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:45 am
by TommyKillander
Wow!

That looks really nice! :th:

:cheers2:
Tommy

Re: Revosys VK36.01

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:53 pm
by MattSz
TommyKillander wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:45 am Wow!

That looks really nice! :th:

:cheers2:
Tommy
Thank you :th:
My progress with the build
Image
Interior is ready for the painting:
Image
Image
Image
I like the details on the radio rack.
Image

Re: Revosys VK36.01

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:13 am
by digger303
A very good looking kit and build....kudos... I have never seen these kits for sale yet. Which country are they manufactured in ??