Page 1 of 1

Pit Road Models

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:43 pm
by Gb64c
Has any one built or owns a Pit Road kit?

Thinking of getting some.

Would like to hear about your experience with them.

http://pitroad.s232.xrea.com/index.php

Re: Pit Road Models

Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:46 pm
by Gb64c
Any one?

Re: Pit Road Models

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:51 am
by digger303
sorry not I

I had a quick look at scalemates and could only find a short review on a field gun which said it was a nice kit. A lot of their kits have never been reviewed.

:cheers2:

Re: Pit Road Models

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:42 am
by Gb64c
digger303 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:51 am sorry not I

I had a quick look at scalemates and could only find a short review on a field gun which said it was a nice kit. A lot of their kits have never been reviewed.

:cheers2:
Thanks I checked there too.

I may get a few just to see