Page 1 of 1

German SIG 33 Heavy Infantry Gun

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:58 am
by panzerman
Finished my project for the WW2 group build. Some pics....................

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I had a wonderful time participating in this Great group build.....really enjoyed watching everyone else's builds.
Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks,
Bill.

Re: German SIG 33 Heavy Infantry Gun

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:08 am
by Lee
Excellent work Bill :th:

Re: German SIG 33 Heavy Infantry Gun

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:05 pm
by Nige201980
Awesome work mate love it bill.

Re: German SIG 33 Heavy Infantry Gun

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:16 pm
by 5Craven
Fanbloodytastic!! :bow:: :bow:: Really like how you have captured the hustle and bustle of the crew in action. We still need the jaw drop smilie for this one :clap2: :clap2:

Re: German SIG 33 Heavy Infantry Gun

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:30 pm
by ManCupboardModels
Awesome, just awesome!! :)

Re: German SIG 33 Heavy Infantry Gun

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:38 pm
by PhildaFish
This dio really jumps out and grabs my attention as it has so many people in it and painting people is my nemesis. There is no real eye catching centre piece, like a large plane or a tank, which makes it seem so large... no, not large... I can't think of the word... Perhaps 'full' is a better description? Whatever, I hope you know what I'm trying to say! I love this dio, well done sir!

Re: German SIG 33 Heavy Infantry Gun

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:48 pm
by Paul
Great job Bill, outstanding work on their little figures