Page 1 of 1

What is the link to Tim's build thread???

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:41 pm
by darkhelmet25
I would like to follow Tim's Wingnut Wings build, but don't know where to find him. Any guidance is most appreciated.

Re: What is the link to Tim's build thread???

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:19 am
by Stokesy44
I don't think its on here. There isn't a SIG or GB for WW1 aircraft at the mo, the only other place is probably here, in the pre 1939 aircraft section.

viewforum.php?f=36

Perhaps he's only posting updates on the ISM Facebook page. :cry:

Re: What is the link to Tim's build thread???

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:14 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
I was looking for it as well after his update on the live show
Not to be found in that pre 1939 section :scratch::
Facebook posting SUCKS, reduces the regular ISM forum wip threads in favour of quick photos that disappear quickly off the main f/b page :pistols:

Re: What is the link to Tim's build thread???

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:28 pm
by ElCapitan
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:14 pm Facebook posting SUCKS, reduces the regular ISM forum wip threads in favour of quick photos that disappear quickly off the main f/b page :pistols:
I agree, I can never find anything on the facebook page. I don't understand the thought process behind using it for build updates instead of the forum.

Re: What is the link to Tim's build thread???

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:46 pm
by Timplastic
Evening Guys

Im really sorry and have been very slack and had not started a thread for the slams on build.
I will endeavour to correct that this week and get a thread with all the progress on there in the mean time here is a quick sneak to what i have been doing on it
Image

Re: What is the link to Tim's build thread???

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:46 pm
by darkhelmet25
Great news! Thanks, Tim. It looks to be an amazing build - look forward to some inspiration to give one these kits a try.

Thanks,

Matt