Page 1 of 1

1956 Chrysler 300b

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:55 am
by CKNavy
My current project is the 1956 Chrysler 300b. My plan is to build it straight out of the box. Instead to the red body, I do plan to paint it black with a red interior. Here’s hoping that it turns out as good as I hope it does.

ImageImage
Box Art by Craig Kukavica, on Flickr

Re: 1956 Chrysler 300b

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:37 am
by sheppsea
Unfortunately we have all fallen foul of Photobucket's changes regarding 3rd party hosting so can't see your imagine :(

Try using Flickr instead :th: It is much better that Photobucket anyway IMO

This thread on the forum also goes through how to post using Flickr :th:

Re: 1956 Chrysler 300b

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:02 pm
by CKNavy
I found photobucket to be full of adds anyway. I will definitely try Flickr this evening.

Thanks!
CK

Re: 1956 Chrysler 300b

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:01 am
by CKNavy
Set up a Flickr account. I think I've got this picture thing working now.

Re: 1956 Chrysler 300b

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:39 am
by CKNavy
Sanded the wheels to make them look used.

ImageImage
20170818_232719 by Craig Kukavica, on Flickr

Re: 1956 Chrysler 300b

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:15 am
by zahra1234
nice sharing