Kinetic 1/48 F-16A NSAWC Adversary
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:22 am
Hey Guys
Started this kit on the weekend

Going with the Mig Blue scheme for something completely different to what I usually do
Will be trying out these

As usual, we start in the cockpit




And the bang seat



Still trying to decide if I go wheels up or on the ground with her?
A quick question for the guys who make their planes in flight, any tips you care to share on how to do it, or links to a video??
Started this kit on the weekend

Going with the Mig Blue scheme for something completely different to what I usually do
Will be trying out these

As usual, we start in the cockpit




And the bang seat



Still trying to decide if I go wheels up or on the ground with her?
A quick question for the guys who make their planes in flight, any tips you care to share on how to do it, or links to a video??