SSC channel John Wayne Green Berets tribute (Project Mike Force)
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:33 am
The Mobile Strike Force Command, or MIKE Force, was a key component of United States Army Special Forces in the Vietnam War. They served with indigenous soldiers selected and trained through the largely minority Civilian Irregular Defense Group (CIDG) and were led by American SF and Australian Army Training Team Personnel AATTV. MIKE Force was a force multiplier, operating what is today called a Foreign Internal Defense mission.
Full youtube presentation here :


I thought the sideshow version was pretty cool even if it had many imperfections and I liked the fact John Wayne made the movie as a token of patriotic support at a time when the war was not popular to say the least. IMO a similar climate exist today hence my involvement with this project.
I used the Sideshow sculpt as shown in the pic below btw...so pretty big transformation..it can be done

SSC fully supports the MIA/POW family foundation
http://www.pow-miafamilies.org/

Full youtube presentation here :


I thought the sideshow version was pretty cool even if it had many imperfections and I liked the fact John Wayne made the movie as a token of patriotic support at a time when the war was not popular to say the least. IMO a similar climate exist today hence my involvement with this project.
I used the Sideshow sculpt as shown in the pic below btw...so pretty big transformation..it can be done

SSC fully supports the MIA/POW family foundation
http://www.pow-miafamilies.org/
