Page 1 of 1

SMJ's Rye Field Model 1/35 Tiger 1 Mid production

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:03 am
by ScaleModelJedi
Hi everyone for this group build I will be doing Rye Field Model's 1/35 Tiger 1 Mid production Sd.Kfz.181 Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf.E. The kit number is RM-5010. This version of the Tiger 1 has the full interior so plenty to be doing over the next four months. This will be my first Tiger 1 kit and also my first RFM kit, so a build I'm looking forward to having a go at and seeing what I can do and how well the kit does/does not go together.

The box
Image

The contents, Just over twenty sprues, Two frets of PE, Copper wire for the tow cable and some tools to help apply the Zimmerit.
Image

More to come, so stay tuned folks !! :D

Re: SMJ's Rye Field Model 1/35 Tiger 1 Mid production

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:29 am
by papatika
Great choice! I definitely want to check your progress often.
I'm really curious how this new kit goes together and compare it to mine :)

GL&HF!

Cheers,
Attila

Re: SMJ's Rye Field Model 1/35 Tiger 1 Mid production

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:55 am
by Stokesy44
Looks tasty mate

I've got a couple of the Rye Field Tigers in the stash. Bought in a terrible moment of weakness in my local model shop, one with a full interior too! What was I thinking :crazy:

Best of luck with the build. Will be watching on with much interest :th:

Re: SMJ's Rye Field Model 1/35 Tiger 1 Mid production

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:54 pm
by papatika
Any news here? :scratch::

Re: SMJ's Rye Field Model 1/35 Tiger 1 Mid production

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:11 pm
by Kevthemodeller
Stokesy44 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:55 am I've got a couple of the Rye Field Tigers in the stash. Bought in a terrible moment of weakness in my local model shop, one with a full interior too!
I've got a couple too, ones got full interior I'm saving it for the day my skill level can do it justice. Think you might be waiting a while :D

Re: SMJ's Rye Field Model 1/35 Tiger 1 Mid production

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:34 pm
by pourquoi61
Looks like a fun build.
:th: :th: