Page 1 of 1

Tamiya 1/48 Bf-109 E-3

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:39 pm
by aur0ra145
Howdy all!

Tamiya 1/48 Bf-109 E-3 I did so my Spitfire would have a buddy on the shelf. Fast and easy build as to be expected with Tamiya. The paint colors might be a bit off but I'm happy with the results!

Build Thread: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23428

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Bf-109 E-3

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:47 pm
by Stokesy44
Hey, I'm the first to comment!

The Emil looks beautiful mate. Stunning finish and real subtlety. Sweet :th:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Bf-109 E-3

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:04 pm
by Vindicare
very cool mate gz!

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Bf-109 E-3

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:29 pm
by xSCAR45
That's one clean looking bird! I really like the paint job on this one. :clap:

Simple and authentic. Well done!

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Bf-109 E-3

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:13 am
by SergioSolo
Beautiful paint job! Very good pictures too :th:

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Bf-109 E-3

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:44 am
by aur0ra145
Thanks for the kind words everyone! :hi:

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Bf-109 E-3

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:00 pm
by Jacklans111
Very nice work here I am impressed! I am excited to see the Tie fighter next!!

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Bf-109 E-3

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:12 pm
by Mikele
xSCAR45 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:29 pmThat's one clean looking bird!
That was my first impression as well. Very neat and clean job. Congratulations.