Page 1 of 1

Replacement Decals

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:03 pm
by Steveo535
Hi All

I have recently bought a 1/32 Trumpeter A10 and reading reviews and watching builds on the online I noticed the reviewers don't really like the Trumpeter decals.

I have bought the Big ED set and a few other bits for the kit so don't want to spoil it with rubbish decals.

So just wondered if any of you guys can recommend any replacement decals for this kit. I have had a look online but there is loads to choose from and I have never bought after market decals before.

P.S this is the first 1/32 kit I have built and my first aircraft for a number of years.

Cheers in advance Steven

Re: Replacement Decals

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:21 pm
by SteelScooter
Just go for a set of decals that has a camo scheme/backstory/squadron you like the look of.

Re: Replacement Decals

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:16 pm
by Vindicare
well on my current Tamiya build i have the default tamiya decals, normally they have good register and adherence, problem is that they are thick as cardboard.

so im going to try Techmod decals.

http://www.techmod.pl/

whish me luck :)

Re: Replacement Decals

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:16 pm
by Cymru
I have not have had a problem with Trumpeter decals, tip, no more than 15 secs in the water, then allow to soak until they slide.