Page 1 of 1

Kiwigavs Pegasus Aerial HK

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:32 am
by kiwigav
Well its done. It has been a tough time to get modelling done this year but I have completed this fantastic model. I have certainly enjoyed this kit and would love to build it again with lighting.

When painting the chrome finish I learnt to go light on the chrome over the gloss black base. I checked between dust coats in different lighting to check when i got to the desired finish.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Kiwigavs Pegasus Aerial HK

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:24 am
by Tomcat64
Looks absolutely stunning Gav :clap:

I saw a couple of these kits in a shop recently but was dragged away whimpering before I could reach for the wallet!

Re: Kiwigavs Pegasus Aerial HK

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:32 am
by TheSmoo
love the kit and what you did with it the base is awesome

Re: Kiwigavs Pegasus Aerial HK

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:26 pm
by MakingModels
Now that is 'Shiny' :th:

Great work :)

Re: Kiwigavs Pegasus Aerial HK

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:24 pm
by DrSprue
Wow really nice build and paint work. :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2:

Re: Kiwigavs Pegasus Aerial HK

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:53 pm
by Lysus
Some great work with this kit, Gav. Shiny things are never easy to deal with, and I dig all the attention to the details on the base, too. Awesome!

Re: Kiwigavs Pegasus Aerial HK

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:25 pm
by Lysus
Congratulations on finishing!

Image

Sorry I'm way late on this, but we're done! Yay!

I'll be contacting the judges shortly and let them get to work on all the very fine submissions this year. I hope you enjoyed yourself and look forward to seeing you again next summer!

Again, I'm sorry for the delay and if you need some explanation, you can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23701